RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
A car scrapping service that cares for the environment
When we scrap a vehicle, it is done in accordance with the law. Rules and procedures are in place to keep environmental risk down to an absolute minimum and, to make our business even more eco-friendly, Autodemolizioni Signor obtained ISO 14001 certification in 2013. We strive to improve our environmental performance and reduce the impact of our activities by continuously analysing our environmental indicators and periodically monitoring and checking targets.
Our collection facility strives to:
- operate in accordance with the law for its sector, keeping abreast of the latest legislative developments;
- use the best possible practices to manage its processes;
- keep the impact of its activities on the environment to an absolute minimum;
- act on assessment criteria and customer satisfaction to improve performance;
- reduce energy consumption and use of natural resources;
- eliminate all injuries, accidents, spillages and complaints by providing continuous training for its workers;
- regularly audit and review its management system;
- monitor customer satisfaction;
- update its risk analysis in relation to its activities;
- regularly analyse environmental indicators;
- take any corrective actions needed.
Every year management reviews the company’s environmental management system, setting out the yearly targets.
How can we help you?
If you are looking for a scrapyard in Treviso, complete the form or call us on (+39) 0422 608225.